The many benefits dental implants provide to patients missing teeth is quite incredible. While implants have a 20-year history, it’s been in recent years that people have discovered how phenomenal they are. If you are missing a tooth or teeth or are at risk, consider individual tooth implants fairview heights. The advantages of dental implants include:
· Comfort: Dentures are not the most comfortable appliance a person can wear. Implants are inserted into the jaw bone, which eliminates any risk of pain or discomfort.
· Improved Appearance: Implants look and feel like real teeth so you are not as shy about doing things that you’ve always enjoyed. Smiling and loving the person you see in the mirror is easy when implants are there.
· Improved Speech: Poor-fitting dentures cause speech defects. This can also cause embarrassment to a person who slurs their words or who mumbles.
· Eat More Food: Dentures impact the foods that you can eat and chew. That worry is obsolete with dental implants. You can eat the same foods as you do with real teeth and never worry about pain.
· Better Oral Health: Implant users also enjoy improved oral health. We want to protect or oral health and that is much easier to do with implants.
· Confidence: It is important to love the person that you are. But if you don’t like the person you see in the mirror, that is easier said than done. You gain the confidence you need to feel your best when implants replace missing teeth.
Implants have a 99% success rate. And, with proper care, they can last a lifetime. You deserve to protect your smile, even after tooth loss. Learn more about implants and the many ways they help you love your smile again.